A successful opening ceremony generates a positive public response in the critical early days of the Games and often sets the tone for the entire duration of the Games. The opening ceremony of the XXIV Olympic Winter Games Beijing 2022 will be held in the National Stadium in Beijing. Billions of people around the world will watch the opening ceremony. In order to widely mobilize all sectors of the society to participate in the preparations for the Olympic Winter Games Beijing 2022, and gather the wisdom of all parties , the Beijing OrganisingCommittee for the 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games hereby openly and globally invites the submission of creative proposals for the opening ceremony. The solicitation period is between October 15 and December 31, 2018.
Qualifications of the Participant
Any natural person, legal person, or other organization (hereinafter referred to as the "Participant") who is willing to participate and who has extensive experience in large cultural and sports events may submit a proposal should they meet the relevant requirements.
Time and manner of the submission of the Proposal
1. The Participant shall submit the Proposal, which shall be in full compliance with relevant requirements, to the recipient (see below for address and other information), in person or by post, prior to the aforesaid deadline. Neither the recipient nor Beijing 2022 will accept any Proposal that comes after the deadline. The recipient and Beijing 2022 will not assume any liability for the punctual arrival of the Proposal.
The deadline for the receiving of the Proposal shall be 4:00pm, December 31st, 2018 (Beijing time).
Address: Culture and Ceremonies Department, Beijing Organising Committee for the 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, NO. 68, Shijingshan Rd., Beijing, PRC.
If the above postal address or any other related information is changed, the Beijing Organising Committee for the 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games will update on its official website in time, and applicants are advised to pay attention to relevant information regularly.
2. Beijing 2022 shall have the right to decline any or all of the proposals that arrive after the deadline. Reviews of the Proposals will take place from January to March 2019.
1. From the time when the Beijing OrganisingCommittee for the 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games issues the Solicitation Notice, participants can find information on the solicitation process on http://www.beijing2022.cn/en/.
2. The Participant shall submit proposal documents according to the requirements in the Solicitation Notice, and ensure that the Beijing 2022 receives the submission prior to the deadline. Beijing 2022 will not return any proposals.
3. The Proposal that pass the initial review shall be further reviewed by the Review Committee who will finally select 10 excellent entries.
For any inquiries, please feel free to contact us on +86 (10) 6668 0612 on week days (9:00 to 18:00 Beijing time).
Download the Request Document here
Please visit Beijing 2022’s official website www.beijing2022.cn/en to keep updated on the submission and review process.
Beijing Organising Committee for the 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games All Rights Reserved
京ICP备16036081号-1 京公网安备 11010702002022号