The Beijing Organising Committee for the 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games (hereinafter referred to as “Beijing 2022”) is the organization responsible for organising and coordinating the preparations and staging of the Olympic and Paralympic winter Games Beijing 2022.
To facilitate the delivery of a fantastic, extraordinary and excellent edition of the Olympic Winter Games by broadening the sources for selecting and recruiting workforce, engaging all social sectors in the Games preparation, and build a team of professional and internationalized personnel，Beijing 2022 hereby announce the worldwide recruitment of staff as follows in accordance with the Regulations on the Management of Recruitment of Beijing 2022.
I. Positions for Recruitment
This time, a total of 22 staff members will be recruited for 21 positions, including 11 staff members to be recruited worldwide for 10 positions. Please refer to the Job Descriptions for the First Open Recruitment of Beijing 2022 or log on the Beijing 2022 Official Website (www.beijing2022.cn) for details.
II. Qualifications for Application
1. Abide by the Constitution and Laws of the People’s Republic of China;
2. Be willing to make a contribution to the success of the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games Beijing 2022;
3. With an education background of full-time university undergraduate or above;
4. With the knowledge and working competence required by the applied position;
5. With the physical conditions suitable for the position;
6. For positions to be recruited domestically, the recruitment is limited to applicants who have Chinese nationality (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents);
7.6. In conformity with the regulations regarding the challenge system in open recruitment;
8.7. With other qualifications required by the applied positions.
III. Recruitment Procedures
1. Online Application and First Qualification Review (March 20-31)
Applicants shall log on the recruitment page of the Beijing 2022 Website (recruit.beijing2022.cn) for position application. Each applicant is allowed to apply for one position.
Beijing 2022 will review the applicants’ qualifications and feedback through the online application system. The ratio of the number of applicants qualified for the written examination to the number of applicants to be recruited is generally not lower than 6:1. In the event that the above ratio is not reached for a position, the position may be cancelled as appropriate before the start of written examination. The applicants for the cancelled position would be allowed to re-apply for other positions.
The information submitted by the applicants must be authentic and accurate. In case any falsification found in the information, the applicant will be disqualified.
After the conclusion of application process, a Notice of Written Examination will be publicised on the Beijing 2022 Website. The applicants are required to log on the recruitment page of the Beijing 2022 Website to download and print the Examination Admission Card.
2. Examination and Evaluation (mid April – late May)
(1) Written examination (mid-April). The written examination will focus on applicant’s psychological quality, basic competence, language efficiency, and the ability to analyse and solve problems with his/her professional knowledge.
(2) Second qualification review (late April). The results of the written examination will be ranked in a top-down order (all same results will be included, same with the following procedure) to determine the applicants qualified for the second qualification review at the ratio of 6:1. The applicants are required to submit for review colour-scanned copies or digital photos of their qualification certificates required by the applied positions through the email address designated by Beijing 2022. In the event that a applicant is absent from or fails in the review for a position, the vacancy will be filled by a applicant according to the top-down order of the written examination results. Applicants that have passed the second qualification review will enter the interview stage.
(3) Interview (early May). The interview aims to test the matching degree of the applicant’s competence to the requirements of the position to be recruited, as well as the applicant’s language efficiency. For the qualified applicants from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and foreigners, the method of online video interview may be adopted at the request of the applicants and with the approval of the Beijing 2022 Recruitment Work Leading Group. The combined results of written examination and interview will be calculated at the proportion of 5:5. After the interview, applicants may log on the recruitment page of the Beijing 2022 Website for the result of interview result and background check.
(4) Background check (mid-May). For the short-listed applicants, the background records of the applicants will be reviewed at the radio of 1 position to 1 candidate. The review will focus on the validity, authenticity, completeness of the information contained in the background record relevant to the qualifications required for the applied position. For the qualified applicants from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and foreigners are required to submit Certificate of Non-criminal Records issued by the departments of police, security, court, or notary office of permanent residence. Applicants that fail to pass the background record review will be disqualified, and the vacancy will be filled by other candidates according to the top-down order of the combined examination results required for the position. Applicants that have passed the background record review will be included in the list for health checkup.
3. Health Checkup (late May).
The health checkup will be conducted by a designated medical examination institution. Applicants to receive health checkup are determined at the ratio of 1:1. For those that are absent from or fail to pass the health checkup, the vacancies will be filled by other candidates in the top-down order of the combined examination results required for the position.
4. Employment (late May)
The persons to be employed are determined according to their combined examination results, working experiences, position matching degree and the results of background record review. The applicants may log on the recruitment page of the Beijing 2022 Website for their employment information.
IV. Talent Reserve
Beijing 2022 will establish a Talent Pool. Those who have the intention to participate in the work of Beijing 2022, but do not meet the qualifications for the positions recruited this time may log on the recruitment page of the Beijing 2022 Website to apply for their inclusion in the Talent Pool. Those who have passed the qualification review of this recruitment will be automatically included in the Talent Pool. Later on, Beijing 2022 will send recruitment announcements directly to the persons included in the Talent Pool if they meet the requirements of positions to be recruited. The best in the examination will be hired in accordance with the Regulations on the Management of Recruitment of Beijing 2022.
V. Recruitment Supervision
The recruitment will adhere to the principle of being open, fair and just and be conducted in strict accordance with stipulated standards and procedures. To enhance the supervision over the recruitment, the Discipline Inspection Commission of Beijing 2022 will oversee the recruitment in the whole process, and a dedicated email box will be available for supervision and reporting.
VI. Contact Information
Postal Address: Human Resources Department of Beijing 2022, Winter Olympics Plaza, Shougang Xishi, Guangning Road, Shijingshan District, Beijing
Postal Code: 102022
Beijing 2022 Website: www.beijing2022.cn
Inquiry Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervision and Reporting Email Address: email@example.com
Facebook Account@Beijing 2022
Twitter Account@Beijing 2022
Beijing Organising Committee
for the 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
March 20, 2017
Beijing Organising Committee for the 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games All Rights Reserved
京ICP备05014028号-2 京公网安备 11010702002022号